马斯克:未来愿景与火箭降本
类别:剧情电影
马斯克谈儿时火箭梦、未来愿景及SpaceX如何大幅削减火箭成本。
时长 49 秒 · 语速 189 wpm
字幕原文
I did build rockets when I was a kid, 我小时候确实造过火箭,
but I didn't think I'd be involved in this. 但我没想到我会参与其中。
It was really more from the standpoint of 这更多是从一个角度出发的,
what are the things that need to happen in order for 即为了让未来成为一个
the future to be an 令人兴奋和鼓舞的未来,
exciting and inspiring one. 哪些事情需要发生。
I really think there's a fundamental difference, 我真的认为存在一个根本性的区别,
if you sort of look into the future, between a 如果你展望未来,在
humanity that is a space-faring civilization that's out there exploring the stars on 一个能够遨游太空、探索星辰的人类文明
multiple planets. 在多个星球上。
And I think that's really exciting. 我认为那真的令人兴奋。
And 而
compared with one where we are forever confined to Earth 与我们永远被束缚在地球上的情况相比,
until 直到
some eventual extinction event. 某个最终的灭绝事件发生。
So you've somehow slashed the cost of building a rocket by 75%, 那么,你们是如何将建造火箭的成本削减了75%的,
depending on how you calculate it. 这取决于你如何计算。
How on Earth have you done 你们究竟是如何做到
that? 这一点的?
NASA has been doing this for years. 美国宇航局多年来一直在做这件事。
How have you done this? 你们是如何做到的?
We've made significant advances in the technology of the airframe, 我们在机身技术上取得了重大进展,
the engines, the electronics 引擎、电子设备,
and the launch operations. 以及发射操作方面。