家族禁乐令:亡灵节的冲突
类别:动画电影
Miguel的家人发现他想参加才艺表演,并严厉禁止他玩音乐。
时长 65 秒 · 语速 164 wpm
字幕原文
I found your son in Mariachi Plaza. 我在墨西哥街头乐队广场找到了你儿子。
Hi. 嗨。
Miguel. 米格。
You know how Abuelita feels about the plaza. 你知道奶奶对广场的看法。
I was just shining shoes. 我只是在擦鞋。
A musician's shoes. 一个音乐家的鞋。
But the plaza's where the foot traffic is. 但广场上人流量大。
If Abuelita says no more plaza, 如果奶奶说不许再去广场,
then no more plaza. 那就不能再去广场。
But what about tonight? 但今晚呢?
What's tonight? 今晚怎么了?
Well, they're having this talent show, 嗯,他们要举办一个才艺表演,
and I thought I might... 我想我可能会...
Sign up? 报名?
Well... 嗯...
Maybe. 也许吧。
You have to have talent to be in a talent show. 参加才艺表演得有才艺。
What are you going to do, shine shoes? 你打算做什么,擦鞋吗?
It's Dia de los Muertos. 今天是亡灵节。
No one's going anywhere. 谁都不能去任何地方。
Tonight is about family. 今晚是关于家庭的。
Ofrenda room. 祭品室。
Vamonos. 走吧。
Don't give me that look. 别那样看着我。
Dia de los Muertos is the one night of the year our ancestors 亡灵节是一年里我们祖先
can come visit us. 可以来看望我们的一晚。
We've put their photos on the ofrenda 我们把他们的照片放在祭坛上
so their spirits can cross over. 这样他们的灵魂就能过来。
That is very important. 这非常重要。
If we don't put them up, they can't come. 如果我们不放上去,他们就来不了。
We made all this food, set out the things they loved in life, 我们做了这么多食物,摆出了他们生前喜欢的东西,
mijo. 孩子。
All this work to bring the family together. 所有的努力都是为了让家人团聚。
I don't want you sneaking off to 我不希望你偷偷溜到
who knows where. 不知道什么地方。