罗恩·马斯顿的连环电话骚扰
类别:生活日常
宝琳向朋友抱怨罗恩·马斯顿的骚扰电话,他昨天打了四次,前天三次,甚至打到办公室。老板以宝琳在打字为由拒绝通话。晚上六点回家后他又打来,宝琳没接。九点再次来电,宝琳母亲接电话并警告他别再打,之后他才停止。
时长 66 秒 · 口音 英式 · 语速 100 wpm
字幕原文
What's Ron Marston like, Pauline? 罗恩·马斯顿那人怎么样,宝琳?
He's awful. 他烦死了。
He telephoned me four times yesterday and three times the day before yesterday. 他昨天给我打了四次电话,前天打了三次。
He telephoned the office yesterday morning and yesterday afternoon. 他昨天上午和下午都往办公室打电话了。
My boss answered the telephone. 是我老板接的电话。
What did your boss say to him? 你老板跟他说什么了?
He said, Pauline is typing letters. 他说,宝琳在打信件。
She can't speak to you now. 她现在不能跟你说话。
Then I arrived home at six o'clock yesterday evening. 然后我昨晚六点到家。
He telephoned again, 他又打来了,
but I didn't answer the phone. 但我没接。
Did he telephone again last night? 他昨晚又打了吗?
Yes, he did. 打了。
He telephoned at nine o'clock. 他九点钟打的。
What did you say to him? 你跟他说什么了?
I said, this is Pauline's mother. 我说,我是宝琳的妈妈。
Please don't telephone my daughter again. 请别再给我女儿打电话了。
Did he telephone again? 他又打了吗?
No, he didn't. 没有,他没打。