父女夜归门禁与钥匙之争
类别:生活日常
吉尔晚上要出门见朋友,父亲要求十点半前回家,但吉尔觉得太早。母亲汤姆介入,指出吉尔已十八岁,不是小孩,并说服父亲给钥匙。最终父亲妥协,但规定最晚十一点一刻回家。
时长 62 秒 · 口音 美式 · 语速 99 wpm
字幕原文
What are you going to do this evening, Jill? 吉尔,你今晚打算干啥?
I'm going to meet some friends, Dad. 爸,我要去见几个朋友。
You mustn't come home late. 你可别晚回家。
You must be home at half past ten. 你必须在十点半到家。
I can't get home so early, Dad. 爸,我没办法那么早回来。
Can I have the key to the front door, please? 我能拿前门的钥匙吗?
No, you can't. 不行。
Jill's eighteen years old, Tom. 汤姆,吉尔都十八岁了。
She's not a baby. 她又不是小孩子。
Give her the key. 把钥匙给她吧。
She always comes home early. 她一向都早回家的。
Oh, all right. 好吧好吧。
Here you are. 给你。
But you mustn't come home after a quarter past eleven. 但你不能过了十一点一刻才回来。
Do you hear? 听见没?
Yes, Dad. 知道了,爸。
Thanks, Mom. 谢谢妈。
That's all right. 没事。
Goodbye. 再见。
Enjoy yourself. 玩得开心点。
We always enjoy ourselves, Mom. 妈,我们一直都玩得很开心的。
Bye-bye. 拜拜。