医生探病:吉米需卧床两天
类别:生活日常
医生询问吉米的病情,得知他好转但仍需卧床两天,不能上学和吃油腻食物。母亲担心父亲也感冒,请求医生一并诊治。
时长 63 秒 · 口音 英式 · 语速 112 wpm
字幕原文
How's Jimmy today? 吉米今天怎么样?
Better, thank you, Doctor. 好多了,谢谢您,医生。
Can I see him, please, Mrs. Williams? 我能看看他吗,威廉姆斯太太?
Certainly, Doctor. 当然可以,医生。
Come upstairs. 上楼来吧。
You look very well, Jimmy. 你看起来气色不错,吉米。
You are better now. 你现在好多了。
But you mustn't get up yet. 但还不能起床。
You must stay in bed for another two days. 你得再躺两天。
The boy mustn't go to school yet, Mrs. Williams. 这孩子还不能去上学,威廉姆斯太太。
And he mustn't eat rich food. 也不能吃油腻的东西。
Does he have a temperature, Doctor? 他发烧吗,医生?
No, he doesn't. 不,不烧。
Must he stay in bed? 他必须躺着吗?
Yes, 是的,
he must remain in bed for another two days. 他得再卧床两天。
He can get up for about two hours each day. 每天可以起来活动大约两小时。
But you must keep the room warm. 但你要保持房间暖和。
Where's Mr. Williams this evening? 威廉姆斯先生今晚在哪儿?
He's in bed, Doctor. 他也在床上躺着呢,医生。
Can you see him, please? 您能看看他吗?
He has a bad cold, too. 他也得了重感冒。