面试时的态度与举止

类别:商业职场

面试时,积极的态度和得体的举止比经验更重要,因为技能可教,而良好态度难以培养。

时长 59 秒 · 语速 172 wpm

字幕原文

When you walk into a job interview, you might think your experience is what matters most. 当你走进一份工作面试时,你可能会认为你的经验才是最重要的。

But ask the managers, and many will tell you something surprising. 但如果你问那些管理者,许多人会告诉你一个令人惊讶的答案。

Your attitude can matter even more. 你的态度甚至可能更重要。

Picture two candidates. 想象一下两位候选人。

One arrives on time, 其中一位准时到达,

smiles, offers a firm handshake, 微笑,握手有力,

looks the manager in the eye, 直视经理的眼睛,

and seems genuinely eager for the job. 并且显得真心渴望这份工作。

The other mumbles, stares at the floor, and seems like he would rather be anywhere else. 另一位则嘟囔着,盯着地板,看起来他宁愿在别处。

Even with less experience, the first one will often get the job. 即使经验不足,前者往往会得到这份工作。

Why? 为什么?

Because skills can be taught, but attitude is much harder to teach. 因为技能可以学习,但态度却很难培养。

A manager can train you to do the work. 经理可以训练你胜任这份工作。

What they can't easily give you is enthusiasm, politeness, 他们无法轻易给予你的是热情、礼貌,

and the simple sense that you truly want to be there. 以及你真心想在那里工作的这种简单感觉。

So yes, prepare your answers, 所以,没错,准备好你的答案,

but don't forget the easy things. Show up early, sit up straight, be warm, be keen. 但别忘了那些简单却重要的事:提前到场,坐直,热情,积极。

You may not be able to change what's on your resume, 你可能无法改变你简历上的内容,

but your attitude, 但你的态度,

that is entirely yours to bring. 那完全取决于你自己。