你的手机礼仪呢

类别:日常生活

文章探讨了公共场合手机使用不当的现象,并提出了简单的手机礼仪规范,呼吁人们尊重他人。

时长 61 秒 · 语速 177 wpm

字幕原文

People love their cell phones, maybe a little too much. 人们爱他们的手机,也许有点爱过头了。

We talk on them in cars, in stores, in line at the bank. 我们在车里、商店里、银行排队时都在用手机通话。

Some people even take calls during movies and concerts. 有些人甚至在看电影和听音乐会时接电话。

All this has created a new kind of rudeness 所有这些都催生了一种新的不礼貌行为

and a need for a few simple manners. 也让我们需要一些简单的礼仪。

The worst habit is cell yell. loud phone conversations in public. 最糟糕的习惯是“手机吼叫”,即在公共场合大声讲电话。

Keep your voice down and respect the space of the people around you. 请放低你的声音,尊重周围人的空间。

Turn your ringer low, or better yet, to vibrate. 把你的手机铃声调低,或者最好调成震动。

Here is an easy rule to remember. 这里有一个容易记住的规则。

If the lights are off, your phone should be off too. 如果灯光熄灭了,你的手机也应该关掉。

In a theater, a concert, a lecture, 在剧院、音乐会、讲座上,

if the spotlight is not on you, 如果聚光灯不在你身上,

you shouldn't be the one talking. 你就不应该是那个说话的人。

And some places, like hospitals, 还有一些地方,比如医院,

ask you not to use phones at all. 要求你完全不要使用手机。

It is worth respecting their reasons. 他们的理由值得我们尊重。

None of this is complicated. 这些都不复杂。

The next time your phone lights up in a quiet room, 下次你的手机在安静的房间里亮起来时,

just think of the people around you. 就想想你周围的人。

It costs nothing to be the one 成为那样的人是无需付出代价的,

who makes the world a little kinder 让世界变得更友善一点,

instead of a little ruder. 而不是让世界变得更粗鲁。