蒙面的国王
类别:经典文学
伦敦侦探福尔摩斯凭借敏锐观察力揭示华生秘密,并识破蒙面来访的波西米亚国王身份,国王带着秘密难题寻求帮助。
时长 60 秒 · 语速 181 wpm
字幕原文
My friend Sherlock Holmes was the greatest detective in London. 我的朋友夏洛克·福尔摩斯是伦敦最伟大的侦探。
He could look at a person and know their secrets. 他看一眼一个人,就能知道他们的秘密。
He saw what others only looked at. 他看到了别人只是看一眼的事物。
One evening, I visited him at his rooms on Baker Street. 一天晚上,我到贝克街的寓所拜访他。
He looked at me and smiled. 他看着我笑了。
"You have been very busy at work lately," he said. “你最近工作很忙,”他说。
"And you got wet on Thursday." “而且你周四淋湿了。”
"That is true!" “那是真的!”
I said. 我说。
"But how did you know?" “但你是怎么知道的?”
"I did not know. “我不知道。
I saw," Holmes answered. 我看到了,”福尔摩斯回答。
"There is mud on your shoes, and your face looks tired. “你的鞋上有泥,你的脸看起来很疲惫。
It is simple, once you learn to observe." 一旦你学会观察,这很简单。”
Just then, we heard a carriage stop outside. 就在那时,我们听到外面有马车停了下来。
A tall man entered, wearing a mask over his face. 一个高个子男人走了进来,脸上戴着面具。
"I must keep my name a secret," the man said. “我必须保守我的名字,”那人说。
Holmes only smiled. 福尔摩斯只是笑了笑。
"You are the King of Bohemia," he replied at once. “你是波西米亚国王,”他立刻回答。
The man was shocked. 那人震惊了。
"How can you know me?" “你怎么会认识我?”
People show us far more than they ever mean to. 人们向我们展示的东西,远比他们有意展示的要多。
The King took off his mask. 国王摘下了他的面具。
He had come to Baker Street with a serious and secret problem. 他带着一个严重而秘密的问题来到贝克街。
And only Holmes could help him. 而且只有福尔摩斯能帮助他。