蓝人

类别:日常生活

珍妮和“我”遇到一位全身涂蓝、一动不动的街头艺人,最终给他钱后他才微笑。

时长 61 秒 · 语速 195 wpm

字幕原文

come jenny says, I want to show you something. 来 珍妮说 我想给你看样东西

i follow her outside. 我跟着她走到外面

we walk to the corner. 我们走到街角

Look at that man, jenny says, pointing to a man standing on the corner. 珍妮指着站在街角的一个男人说:“看那个男人。”

The man is holding a blue umbrella, 那个男人拿着一把蓝色的伞

he is not moving. 他一动不动

He is wearing a blue suit and blue shoes, 他穿着一套蓝色的西装和蓝色的鞋子

even his face and hair are painted blue 甚至他的脸和头发都被涂成了蓝色

is that a real man i ask 那是一个真人吗 我问

Yes, Jenny says. “是的,”珍妮说。

Why is he painted blue, I ask. 他为什么被涂成蓝色? 我问。

And why isn't he moving? 他为什么不动呢?

Because he is acting, Jenny says. “因为他是在表演,”珍妮说。

He is doing that so we'll give him money. 他这样做是为了让我们给他钱。

It's a show. 这是一场表演。

Jenny and I watch the man. 珍妮和我看着那个男人。

We think that after a few minutes, the man will move. 我们以为几分钟后,那个男人会动。

We watch for 15 minutes, but the man does not move at all. 我们看了15分钟,但那个男人一点也没动。

Doesn't his arm get tired, I ask. 他的胳膊不累吗? 我问。

Maybe, Jenny answers. “也许吧,”珍妮回答说。

Do you think he is going to stand there all day, I ask. 你觉得他会一整天都站在那里吗? 我问。

I think so, Jenny answers. “我想是的,”珍妮回答说。

Let's give him some money, I say. “我们给他一些钱吧,”我说。

Jenny and I walk toward the man. 珍妮和我走向那个男人。

I put one dollar into the blue hat by the man's feet. 我把一美元放进男人脚边那顶蓝色的帽子里。

The man smiles. I smile back. 那个男人笑了。 我也回以微笑。

He moved, I say to Jenny as we walk away. “他动了!”我们走开时,我对珍妮说。