兔爸兔妈劝阻警官梦
类别:动画电影
朱迪的父母试图劝阻她放弃当警察的梦想,转而从事胡萝卜种植。
时长 68 秒 · 语速 203 wpm
字幕原文
Thank you, and good night! 谢谢,晚安!
Judy, you ever wonder how your mom and me got to be so darn happy? 朱迪,你有没有想过你妈妈 和我怎么会 这么幸福?
Nope. 没有。
Well, we gave up on our dreams, and we settled. 嗯,我们放弃了梦想, 然后我们安顿下来了。
Right, Bon? 对吧,邦?
Oh, yes. 哦,是的。
That's right, Stu. We settled hard. 没错,斯图。 我们彻底安顿下来了。
See, that's the beauty of complacency, Jude. 瞧,这就是自满的美妙之处,朱迪。
If you don't try anything new, you'll never fail. 如果你不尝试新事物,你就永远不会失败。
I like trying, actually. 其实我喜欢尝试。
What your father means, hon, is it's gonna be difficult. 亲爱的,你爸爸的意思是,这会很难。
Impossible, even, for you to become a police officer. 甚至不可能让你成为一名警察。
Right. There's never been a bunny cop. 没错。 从来没有兔子警察。
No. 没有。
Bunnies don't do that. 兔子不做那种事。
Never. 绝不。
Then I guess I'll have to be the first one. 那我想我得成为第一个。
Because I am gonna make the world a better place. 因为 我要让世界变得更美好。
Or, uh, heck, you know, you want to talk about making the world a better place, 或者, 呃,天哪,你知道,如果你想谈论让世界变得 更美好,
no better way to do it than becoming a carrot farmer. 没有比成为一名胡萝卜农民更好的方法了。
Yes! Your dad, me, your 是的! 你爸爸,我,你的
275 brothers and sisters, we're changing the world. 275个兄弟姐妹,我们正在改变世界。
Yeah. 是的。
One carrot at a time. 一次一根胡萝卜。
Amen to that. 阿门。
Carrot farming is a noble profession. 种胡萝卜是高尚的职业。
Just putting the seeds on the ground. 只是把种子撒在地上。
And one with the soil. 与土壤融为一体。
Just get covered in dirt. 只是浑身是土。
You get it, honey. 你明白的,亲爱的。
I mean, it's great to have dreams. 我的意思是,有梦想是好事。
Yeah, just as long as you don't believe in them too much. 是啊,只要你别太相信它们就行。
Where'd the heck she go? 她到底去哪儿了?
Give me your tickets right now. 马上把你的票给我。
I'm gonna kick your meek little sheep butt. 我要踢你那温顺的小羊屁股。
Ow! Cut it out! 哎哟! 别闹了!