父母为朱迪离家担忧

类别:动画电影

朱迪离家前往动物城前,父母为她准备了防狐工具包并表达担忧。

时长 66 秒 · 语速 222 wpm

字幕原文

We're real proud of you, Judy. 我们真为你骄傲,朱迪。

Yeah. 嗯。

Scared, too. 也害怕。

Yes. 是的。

Really, it's kind of a proud-scared combo. 说真的,这是一种又骄傲又害怕的复杂心情。

I mean, Zootopia. 我是说,动物城。

So far away. 那么远。

Such a big city. 那么大的城市。

Guys, I've been working for this my whole life. 各位,我为此奋斗了一辈子。

We know. 我们知道。

And we're just a little excited for you, 我们只是有点为你感到兴奋,

but terrified. 但也很害怕。

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. 我们唯一需要害怕的就是恐惧本身。

And also bears. 还有熊。

We have bears to fear, too. 我们也得害怕熊。

Say nothing of lions and wolves. 更别提狮子和狼了。

Wolves? 狼?

Weasels. 黄鼠狼。

You play cribbage with a weasel? 你和黄鼠狼玩克里比奇牌?

Yeah, and he cheats like there's no tomorrow. 是啊,他作弊起来没完没了。

You know what? 你知道吗?

Pretty much all predators and Zootopia is full of them. 几乎所有的捕食者,动物城里到处都是。

Oh, Stu. 哦,斯图。

And foxes are the worst. 狐狸是最糟糕的。

Actually, your father does have a point there. 说实话,你爸爸说得有道理。

It's in their biology. 这是他们的生物本性。

Remember what happened with Gideon Gray? 记得吉迪恩·格雷的事吗?

When I was nine, Gideon Gray was a jerk 我九岁的时候,吉迪恩·格雷是个混蛋,

who happened to be a fox. 他恰好是只狐狸。

I know plenty of bunnies 我认识很多兔子,

who are jerks. 也是混蛋。

Sure. 当然。

Yeah, we all do. 是啊,我们都认识。

Absolutely. 绝对是。

But just in case, 但以防万一,

we've made you a little care package to take with you. 我们给你准备了一个小包裹带上。

And I put some snacks in there. 我还在里面放了些零食。

This is fox deterrent. 这是狐狸驱逐剂。

Yeah, that's safe to have 是啊,有这个很安全。

that. 这是狐狸驱赶剂。

This is fox repellent. 好的,驱逐剂和驱赶剂。

Okay, the deterrent and the repellent. 她只需要这些。

That's all she needs. 看看这个。

Check this out. 哦,天哪。

Oh, for goodness. 她不需要狐狸电击枪,斯图。

She has no need for a fox taser, Stu. 哎呀,拜托。

Oh, come on. 什么时候不需要狐狸电击枪呢?

When is there not a need for a fox taser? 好了,听着,我拿着这个

Okay, look, I will take this 让你别再说了。

to make you stop talking. 出发!

Trooping! 大家都会赢!

Everyone wins!