橄榄球场推销碰壁,新人克里斯遭拒
类别:剧情电影
克里斯在橄榄球赛上向沃尔特·里本推销,却因资历尚浅被拒绝。本片段展现了克里斯在争取客户时面临的挑战,以及商业世界的学习曲线。
时长 79 秒 · 语速 172 wpm
字幕原文
Let me see. 让我看看。
Christopher, sit back. 克里斯托弗,坐回去。
Sit back. 坐回去。
Thomas Jefferson mentions happiness a couple times in the Declaration of Independence. 托马斯·杰斐逊在《独立宣言》中几次提到了幸福。
It may seem like a strange word to be in 这可能看起来是一个奇怪的词,出现在
that document, but 那份文件中,但是
he was sort of... 他有点像...
He was an artist. 他是个艺术家。
He called the English 他称英国人是
the disturbers of our harmony. 我们和谐的破坏者。
And I remember standing there 我记得当时站在那里
that day thinking about the disturbers of mine. 那天想着那些打扰我的人。
Questions I had, whether... 我有一些疑问,是否...
All this was good, 这一切都好,
whether I'd make it. 我是否能成功。
And Walter Ribbon and his 还有沃尔特·里本和他的
Pacific Bell pension money, which was millions. 太平洋贝尔的养老金,那可是数百万。
Yeah! 是啊!
It was a way to another place. 那是通往另一个地方的路。
Wow. 哇。
This is the way to watch a football game here. 在这里看橄榄球比赛就是这样。
Thank you very much for this, really. 真的非常感谢你。
Hey, it's my pleasure, Chris. 嘿,这是我的荣幸,克里斯。
Mr. Ribbon, I also want to thank you for giving me the opportunity 里本先生,我还要感谢您给我这个机会
to discuss the asset management capabilities of Dean Witter, 讨论迪安·威特公司的资产管理能力,
which we believe to be far superior to anything you got going over 我们认为这远远优于您在
at Morgan Stanley. 摩根士丹利所做的任何事情。
Really, I think you're going to be blown away. 真的,我想您会被震撼到的。
Point blank, Dean Witter needs to be managing your retirement portfolio. 直截了当地说,迪安·威特需要管理您的退休投资组合。
You know, Chris, I didn't have any notion 克里斯,你知道吗,我根本不知道
that you were new over there. 你是那里的新人。
I mean, I like you, 我的意思是,我喜欢你,
but there's not a chance 但我绝不可能
I'm gonna let you direct our fun. 让你来指导我们的乐趣。
It's just not gonna happen anytime soon, buddy. 伙计,这短期内是不会发生的。
So, you know, come on, relax. 所以,你知道的,来吧,放松点。
Let's play the game. 让我们玩游戏吧。
Go, go! 冲啊,冲啊!