健与贾斯吉特照料八公
类别:剧情电影
健在车站探望八公,与贾斯吉特共同照料,并用日语安慰八公的等待。
时长 48 秒 · 语速 152 wpm
字幕原文
I'm Jasjeet. 我是贾斯吉特。
I run the hardware stand. 我是卖五金的。
I'm Ken Fujoshi. 我是藤吉健。
Professor Wilson's friend. 威尔逊教授的朋友。
Mr. Provencer. 普罗文瑟先生。
One sugar, two cream. 一份糖,两份奶精。
So then you must have read the article. 那么你一定读过那篇文章了。
I did. 我读了。
You saw my name in the article? 你在文章里看到我的名字了吗?
Yes, I did. 是的,我看到了。
Please, let me help with the expense. 拜托,让我来分担这笔费用吧。
No, no, no, please. 不,不,不,求你了。
No money. 没钱。
What if you get sick? 万一你生病了怎么办?
Medical expenses. 医疗费用。
Take a collection. 大家凑钱吧。
from the travelers, the vendors, 从旅客、商贩那里,
and we will 我们会
take care of it for him. 替他解决。
Station Square is Hachi's home now. 车站广场现在是八公的家了。
Every day he comes, same time, same place. 他每天都来,同一时间,同一地点。
Here only. 只有这里。
We'll do that for him. 我们会替他做到的。
Take care of him? 照顾他吗?
Of course. 当然。
Okay, then I've 好的,那我
got to sell some hard dollars. 得去卖些硬通货了。
Good to meet you. 很高兴认识你。
You too. 你也是。
Thank you very much. 非常感谢。