车祸现场处理
类别:日常生活
两人发生车祸后,互相确认伤势,并商议靠边停车、交换保险信息及报告事故。
时长 28 秒 · 语速 165 wpm
字幕原文
Are you alright? 你没事吧?
That was quite a bump. 刚才那一下撞得不轻。
I think so. 我想是吧。
Just a bit shaken. 只是有点吓到了。
How about you? 你呢?
I'm okay. 我没事。
My neck feels a little stiff, but nothing serious. 我脖子有点僵,不过没什么大碍。
Let's pull over to the side of the road. 我们靠边停车吧。
We should exchange insurance details. 我们应该交换一下保险信息。
Good idea. 好主意。
My front bumper looks pretty scuffed. 我的前保险杠看起来刮花得很厉害。
Mine too, a dent on the passenger door. 我的也是,副驾驶门上凹了一块。
We'll need to report this. 我们需要报案。
Definitely. 肯定的。
Do you have your registration handy? 你的车辆登记证方便拿出来吗?
Yes, it's in the glove compartment. 有的,在手套箱里。