肉铺里的夫妻口味分歧

类别:生活日常

Bird太太在肉铺买肉,与店员讨论牛肉、羊肉、牛排和鸡肉。她透露丈夫不爱吃羊肉和鸡肉,但喜欢牛排,店员也坦言自己不爱吃鸡,对话生动展现日常购物中的家庭口味差异。

时长 53 秒 · 口音 英式 · 语速 94 wpm

字幕原文

Do you want any meat today, Mrs Bird? 今天要买点肉吗,Bird太太?

Yes, please. 好的,来点吧。

Do you want beef or lamb? 要牛肉还是羊肉?

Beef, please. 牛肉吧。

This lamb's very good. 这羊肉挺好的。

I like lamb, 我喜欢吃羊肉,

but my husband doesn't. 但我老公不爱吃。

What about some steak? 来点牛排怎么样?

This is a nice piece. 这块不错。

Give me that piece, please. 给我那块吧。

And a pound of mince, too. 再来一磅肉馅。

Do you want a chicken, Mrs Bird? 要只鸡吗,Bird太太?

They're very nice. 这鸡很鲜的。

No, thank you. 不了,谢谢。

My husband likes steak, 我老公爱吃牛排,

but he doesn't like chicken. 但他不爱吃鸡。

To tell you the truth, Mrs Bird, 说实话,Bird太太,

I don't like chicken either. 我也不爱吃鸡。