花瓶摆放之争:佩妮与山姆的对话

类别:生活日常

佩妮想将花瓶放在桌子上,但山姆坚持要放在窗前,两人就花瓶摆放位置发生争执。最终山姆将花瓶放在架子上,并称赞花瓶和花朵美丽。

时长 42 秒 · 口音 美式 · 语速 104 wpm

字幕原文

What are you going to do with that vase, Penny? 佩妮,你打算拿那个花瓶干嘛?

I'm going to put it on this table, Sam. 山姆,我打算把它放桌子上。

Don't do that. 别放那儿。

Give it to me. 给我吧。

What are you going to do with it? 你要拿它干嘛?

I'm going to put it here, 我打算放这儿,

in front of the window. 窗户前面。

Be careful. 小心点。

Don't drop it. 别摔了。

Don't put it there, Sam. 山姆,别放那儿。

Put it here, on this shelf. 放这儿,这个架子上。

There we are. 好了。

It's a lovely vase. 这花瓶真好看。

Those flowers are lovely too. 那些花也漂亮。