正念花朵姿势:感受当下与身体连接
类别:健康养生
引导者通过提问和提示,带领观众进行正念练习,感受地面、风和身体。随后教授花朵姿势,鼓励深呼吸和想象,最后以感谢和祝福结束。强调通过感官连接当下,享受自然之美。
时长 119 秒 · 口音 美式 · 语速 117 wpm
字幕原文
What else do you feel? 你还有什么感觉?
Hmm, 嗯,
I feel the hard ground underneath where we're sitting. 我感觉到屁股底下硬邦邦的地面。
And, oh, 还有,哦,
do you feel that on your face? 你脸上有感觉吗?
It's like this, 就像这样,
I'll give you a hint. 我给你点提示。
Yeah, 对,
it's the wind blowing on us. 是风在吹我们。
I feel the wind too. 我也感觉到风了。
I like to take mindful moments all day long. 我喜欢整天都找机会静下心来。
A moment and a time to just settle in and think 找个时间,安顿下来,想想
about what do I see and hear and feel and smell. 我看到了什么,听到了什么,感觉到了什么,闻到了什么。
And it helps to connect me with where I am right now. 这能帮我跟当下连接起来。
And I'm so glad because this is beautiful. 我很开心,因为这里太美了。
And I get to connect with you too. 而且还能跟你一起分享。
Let's try flower pose together. 我们来试试花朵姿势吧。
Put your feet together with your knees out wide. 双脚并拢,膝盖向外打开。
Those are gonna be your flower petals. 那些就是你的花瓣。
And then take your hands, 然后双手放好,
lift them underneath and lift those legs up in the air. 从下面托起,把腿抬到空中。
Sit up really tall. 坐直身体。
Yeah, 对,
and if you can, 如果可以的话,
stretch those legs up a little bit higher and you are a flower. 把腿再抬高一点,你就是一朵花。
Wow, 哇,
can you see if you can move your flower in the wind? 你能试试让花在风中摇摆吗?
Take a big deep breath in like the wind and blow it out. 像风一样深吸一口气,然后呼出来。
Very good. 非常好。
Try it again. 再来一次。
Take a big deep breath in like the wind and blow it out. 像风一样深吸一口气,然后呼出来。
Well done. 做得好。
That was great. 太棒了。
Well, friends, 好了,朋友们,
thanks for taking a mindful moment with me and I'll see you later. 谢谢你们跟我一起静心,下次见。
Bye everyone. 大家拜拜。
Have a great day. 祝你们今天过得开心。