真正的自由是内心平静,无需外求

类别:生活日常

一位77岁老人分享人生感悟:真正的自由不是金钱、健康或家庭,而是与自己和解,停止追逐外在认可。他举例有钱朋友仍被困在焦虑中,而真正的自由是让烦心事如水流过,不再需要他人喜欢,照镜子时能坦然接受自己。这种内在平静需要一生领悟,许多人至死未明。

时长 74 秒 · 口音 美式 · 语速 144 wpm

字幕原文

It's not money. 不是钱的事。

It's not health. 也不是健康。

It's not even family, 甚至不是家人,

though that helps. 虽然家人确实有帮助。

It's whether you've made peace with yourself, 关键在于你是否和自己和解了,

whether you've stopped chasing and started being. 是否停止了追逐,开始真正活着。

You want to know what real freedom feels like? 你想知道真正的自由是什么感觉吗?

I'll tell you what it feels like. 我来告诉你。

It's not having a bunch of money. 不是有一大堆钱。

I got friends with money who are trapped in their own heads, 我有朋友有钱,但被困在自己的脑子里,

worried about everything, 什么都担心,

can't enjoy anything. 什么都享受不了。

Real freedom is when the things that used to bother you don't bother you anymore. 真正的自由是,以前让你烦的事现在不烦你了。

When someone says something nasty and it rolls off you like water. 有人说难听话,你就像水一样滑过去。

When you're not walking around needing everyone to like you. 不用到处求着别人喜欢你。

When you can look in the mirror, 你能照镜子,

see a 77-year-old man looking back at you and say, yeah, 看到一个77岁的老头看着你,然后说,没错,

that's me and I'm okay with that. 那就是我,我觉得挺好。

Real freedom is not needing anything outside of you to be okay inside of you. 真正的自由是,不需要外在的任何东西,内心就能平静。

And that, my friend, 而这一点,朋友,

that takes most people a lifetime to figure out. 大多数人要花一辈子才能明白。

Some people never figure it out. 有些人一辈子都搞不懂。

They die still chasing, still waiting, 他们到死都在追,在等,

still thinking happiness is around the next corner. 总觉得幸福就在下一个拐角。