多莉和妈妈的亲子烹饪秀:墨西哥辣椒牛肉卷饼

类别:生活日常

妈妈和多莉一起做亲子烹饪秀,展示使用预包装食材包制作墨西哥辣椒牛肉卷饼。多莉负责剥洋葱,妈妈切菜,过程充满童趣和互动。妈妈自嘲不是专业厨师,但享受与孩子一起做饭的乐趣。

时长 120 秒 · 口音 加拿大 · 语速 165 wpm

字幕原文

Now we're ready. 准备好了。

We're ready! 准备好了!

Yay! 耶!

Hi everybody, today we are cooking. 大家好,今天我们要做饭。

It is Dory and Mama's cooking show. 这是Dory和妈妈的烹饪秀。

Dory, say hello. Dory,打个招呼。

Hello. 你好。

Say we're gonna cook. 说我们要做饭。

Say we're gonna cook. 说我们要做饭。

Yeah! 对!

What are we cooking today? 今天做什么?

Uh, some rice. 呃,一些米饭。

Some rice? 一些米饭?

Yeah. 嗯。

Okay, first let's show the bag. 好,先看看袋子。

Let's do that first. 先做这个。

So this is called a chef's plate bag. 这叫chef's plate袋子。

There's all kinds of companies like this here where they send you pre-packaged ingredients 有很多像这样的公司,给你寄预包装的食材。

and you cook the recipe yourself at home. 然后你自己在家照着食谱做。

We've just been trying these out lately because there's been a lot of good deals, 我们最近在试这些,因为有很多好deal。

a lot of good promotions. 很多好促销。

So we'll see what we've got today, huh? 看看今天有什么,嗯?

Let's see what's in the bag. 看看袋子里有什么。

Wash your hands. 洗手。

Oh, 哦,

we need to wash our hands first. 得先洗手。

Let's wash our hands. 洗手吧。

Do that first. 先做这个。

Should I wash my hands first or you? 我先洗还是你先?

Me. 我。

You first? 你先?

Okay. 好。

All right. 行。

Come on, buddy. 来吧,小家伙。

Wash your hands. 洗手。

Other one. 另一只。

Dry them off. 擦干。

So before we cook, 做饭之前,

we want to roll up our sleeves. 得卷起袖子。

Are you ready to do that? 准备好了吗?

Ah! 啊!

Wait, wait, wait. 等等,等等。

What up your sleeves? 你的袖子呢?

I did, 我弄了,

I rolled them up already. 已经卷好了。

Okay, all right, 好,行,

let's see what's in the bag. 看看袋子里有什么。

I'm not going to. 我不看。

You look, yeah. 你看,嗯。

Look at this, look at this. 看这个,看这个。

So this is the recipe that we're making today. 今天咱们就做这个菜。

It's jalapeno and beef tacos. 是墨西哥辣椒牛肉卷饼。

I have to warn you that I am no chef. 得先跟你说,我可不是什么大厨。

If you are a professional chef watching this, 要是专业厨师在看这视频,

Maybe you should just not watch this because I'm going to embarrass myself. 要不就别看了吧,我怕丢人现眼。

Okay. 行。

Put this in the recycling. 把这个扔回收箱。

Dory, 多莉,

what are you peeling right now? 你现在在剥啥呢?

An onion. 洋葱。

Yeah. 对。

Onions. 洋葱。

Dory's going to peel the onions. 多莉负责剥洋葱。

You can, not yet. 你可以先别急。

Not yet. 还没到那步。

Then I will cut them on the cutting board. 然后我在砧板上切。

This is a cutting board. 这是砧板。

You have a cutting board too. 你也有个砧板。

That's right. 没错。

I cut it off. 我切掉了。

Can I put this in the compost? 能扔堆肥里吗?

Yeah, 可以,

I can put it in the compost. 我能放堆肥里。