夸一下

类别:日常生活

朋友夸赞一件旧夹克,引发关于旧物和难以替代的喜爱之物的对话。

时长 26 秒 · 语速 195 wpm

字幕原文

That jacket looks great on you. 这件夹克你穿起来真好看。

Is it new? 是新的吗?

Thanks! 谢谢!

Not really, I just never wear it. 也不是,我只是从来不穿它。

Found it in the back of the closet. 在衣柜深处翻出来的。

Well, it should come out more often. 嗯,它应该多出来见见光。

Where's it from? 哪里买的?

Honestly, I don't remember. 说实话,我不记得了。

Some little shop, years ago. 很多年前在一家小店买的。

Those are always the best ones. 这种店买的东西总是最好的。

Impossible to find again. 这种店再也找不到了。

Isn't that the way? 可不是吗?

The stuff you love, you can never replace. 你喜欢的东西,永远无法替代。

Story of my favorite boots. 说到我最喜欢的靴子也是这样。

Anyway, you should wear it more. 话说回来,你应该多穿它。

Noted. 记下了。

I'll take the compliment and run with it. 我会欣然接受这个赞美。