个性化AI与临场感:智能眼镜的未来愿景

类别:教育科技

演讲者探讨AI两大方向:个性化智能与临场感。个性化AI需理解用户生活背景,眼镜是理想载体。临场感技术从电报到视频通话演进,未来可模拟亲人真实在场,令人乐观。

时长 108 秒 · 口音 美式 · 语速 192 wpm

字幕原文

The other big track is around personalized AI. 另一个大方向是围绕个性化AI。

And for that, 而要做到这一点,

and that's sort of where Lama and MetAI and all those things are going. 这大概就是Lama、MetAI这些东西的发展方向。

There's all this development that's going into making the models smarter 现在有很多研发工作,都在让模型变得越来越聪明,

and smarter over time. 越来越智能。

But I think where this is going to get really compelling is when it's personalized for you. 但我觉得真正让人兴奋的地方,是当它为你量身定制的时候。

and in order for it to be personalized for you it has to have context 而要为你量身定制,它就得了解你的背景,

and understand what's going on in your life both kind 知道你现在的生活状况,既包括大环境,

of at a global level and like what's physically happening around you right now 也包括你身边正在发生什么。

and in order to do that i think 为了实现这一点,我觉得

that glasses are going to be the ideal form factor because they're positioned on your face 眼镜会是理想的外形,因为它戴在你脸上,

in a way where they can let them see what you see 能让你看到你所看到的,

and hear what you hear which are the two most important senses that we use 听到你所听到的,这是我们获取信息最重要的两种感官。

for for kind of taking an information and context about the world. 用来感知世界的信息和背景。

I think that this is all going to be kind of really deep and profound stuff, 我觉得这些都会变得非常深刻和有意义,

but it's basically those two things. 但基本上就是这两件事。

It's this feeling of presence and this capability 一个是这种临场感,另一个是能力——

of really personalized intelligence that can help you. 真正个性化的智能,能帮到你。

I'd love to talk about each of those two things. 我很想聊聊这两件事。

The first on presence, 先说临场感,

I owe a lot to being able to connect with people online, right? 我能通过网络和别人联系,这让我受益匪浅,对吧?

This job that I have is by definition. 我现在这份工作,本质上就是这样。

Yeah. 没错。

Also with my family, 还有和家人,

my parents don't live anywhere are close to me, 我爸妈住得离我很远,

I video call them a lot. 我经常跟他们视频通话。

And when I think about the progress of technology like this in a timeline 当我回顾这类技术的发展历程,

from like the telegram to the telephone 从电报到电话,

to video call to some feeling of presence 再到视频通话,再到某种临场感——

with another person who's feels like they're right there in front of me, 感觉另一个人就在我面前,

that makes me feel incredibly optimistic. 这让我感到无比乐观。

I would love a future where like I can lose in scrabble 我渴望一个未来,比如我能跟我妈玩拼字游戏输掉,

to my mom and feel like she's really there in front of me. 但感觉她真的就在我面前。

And it feels like we're not that far away 而且感觉我们离那种能骗过大脑的东西并不远,

from something that persuades my brain that that's happening. 让它以为这一切是真的。

Yeah, totally. 没错,完全同意。