尼克倾诉童年创伤

类别:动画电影

尼克讲述童年被欺凌的经历,并与朱迪寻求绵羊市长帮助。

时长 84 秒 · 语速 160 wpm

字幕原文

I learned two things that day. 我那天学到了两件事。

One, 第一,

I was never going to let anyone see 我绝不会让任何人看到

that they got to me. 他们影响了我。

And 第二,

two? 二?

If the world's only going to see a fox 如果全世界都只把狐狸看作

as shifty and untrustworthy, 狡猾又不可信的,

there's no point in trying to be anything else. 那就没必要再努力成为别的什么了。

Nick, 尼克,

you are so much more than 你远不止

that. 那样。

Boy, look at that traffic down there. 哇,看看下面的交通。

How about we go out to Chuck in Traffic Central? 我们去交通中心找查克怎么样?

Chuck, how are the things looking on the jam cams? 查克,堵车摄像头那边情况怎么样?

Nick, I'm glad you told me. 尼克,我很高兴你告诉我了。

The jam cams. 堵车摄像头。

Seriously, 说真的,

it's okay. 没关系。

There are traffic cameras 到处都有交通摄像头

everywhere, all over the canopy. 遍布整个城市。

Whatever happened to that Jaguar? 那只美洲虎到底怎么了?

The traffic cams would have caught it. 交通摄像头会拍到它的。

Bingo. 没错。

Pretty sneaky, slick. 真够狡猾的,滑头。

However, if you didn't have access to the system 然而,如果你没有权限进入系统,

before, I doubt Chief Buffalo Bud is going to let you into it 之前,我怀疑布法罗局长不会让你进去的

now. 现在。

No. 不。

But I have a friend at City Hall 但我在市政厅有个朋友

who might. 也许能帮忙。

Um, sir, if we could just review these very important... 呃,长官,如果我们能回顾一下这些非常重要的...

Sir? 长官?

I'm so sorry. 我很抱歉。

Sir? 长官?

Okay, I heard you, Bellwether. 好了,我听到了,贝尔韦瑟。

Just take care of it. 去处理吧。

Please. 拜托了。

And clear my afternoon. 还有,把我下午的行程清空。

I'm going out. 我要出去。

Oh, no, no, but, sir, you do have a meeting with Herds 哦,不,不,但是,长官,您确实有一个与“畜群”的会议

and Grazing. 和“放牧”的会议。

Sir, if I could 长官,如果我能

just... 只是...

Oh, mud and jobs. 哦,真是麻烦。

Assistant Mayor Bellwether, 贝尔韦瑟副市长,

we need your help. 我们需要你的帮助。

We just need to get into the traffic cam database. 我们只需要进入交通摄像头数据库。