朱迪初访天体俱乐部
类别:动画电影
尼克带朱迪到天体俱乐部寻找失踪动物,朱迪被眼前景象震惊。
时长 134 秒 · 语速 163 wpm
字幕原文
I'm looking for a missing mammal, Emmet Otterton, right here. 我在找一只失踪的哺乳动物,埃米特·奥特顿,就在这儿。
You may have frequented this establishment? 您可能经常光顾这家店?
Yeah, old Emmet. 是啊,老埃米特。
Haven't seen him in a couple of weeks. 几个星期没见过他了。
But hey, you should talk to his yoga instructor. 不过,你应该去问问他的瑜伽教练。
I'd be happy to take you back. 我很乐意带你过去。
Oh, thank you so much. 哦,真是太谢谢你了。
I'd appreciate that more than you can imagine. 我会感激不尽的,超乎你的想象。
Oh, you are naked. 哦,你没穿衣服。
Huh? 嗯?
Oh, for sure. 哦,当然。
We're a naturalist club. 我们是一个天体主义俱乐部。
Yeah, 是啊,
in Zootopia, anyone can be anything. 在动物城,任何人都可以成为任何样子。
These guys, 这些家伙,
they be naked. 他们都光着身子。
Dongy's just on the other side of the pleasure pool. 东吉就在欢乐池的另一边。
Does this make you uncomfortable? 这让你感到不舒服吗?
Because if so, there's no shame in calling it quits. 因为如果这样的话,放弃也没什么可耻的。
Yes, 是的,
there is. 当然有。
Boy, that's a spirit. 哇,这才是精神。
Yeah, some mammals say the naturalist's life is weird. 是啊,有些哺乳动物说天体主义者的生活很奇怪。
But you know what I say is weird? 但你知道我觉得什么才奇怪吗?
Clothes on animals! 动物穿衣服!
Here we go. 好了。
As you can see, Nongi's an elephant, 你们看,农吉是一头大象,
so she'll totally remember everything. 所以她肯定什么都记得。
Hey, Nongi, these dudes have some questions about Emmett the otter. 嘿,农吉,这几位有些问题想问关于水獭埃米特的事。
Who? 谁?
Emmett Otterton. 埃米特·奥特顿。
Been coming to your yoga class for like six years. 来你的瑜伽课差不多六年了。
I have no memory of this beaver. 我对这只海狸没有印象。
He's an otter, actually? 他其实是只水獭?
He was here a couple of Wednesdays ago, remember? 他几个周三前来过,记得吗?
Nope. 不记得。
Yeah, he was wearing a green cable knit sweater vest 是啊,他穿着一件绿色麻花针织毛衣背心
and a new pair of corduroy slacks. 和一条新的灯芯绒裤子。
Oh, and a paisley tie. 哦,还有一条佩斯利花纹领带。
Sweet Windsor knot. 完美的温莎结。
Real tight. 系得很紧。
Remember that, Nongy? 农吉,记得那个吗?
No. 不记得。
Yeah, we both walked him out 是啊,我们俩都送他出去的,
and he got into this big old white car with a silver trim. 他上了一辆带银色饰边的大旧白车。
Needed a tune up. 需要检修。
The third cylinder wasn't firing. 第三缸不点火。
Remember that, Nongy? 农吉,记得那个吗?
Nope. 不记得。
You didn't happen to catch the license plate number. 你有没有顺便记下车牌号?
Did you? 你记下了吗?
Oh, for sure. 哦,当然。
It was 2-9-T-H-D-0-3. 是二九T H D零三。
0-3. 零三。
Wow. 哇。
This is a lot of great info. 这信息量真大。
Thank you. 谢谢你。
Told you Nongi has the mind like a steel trap. 我说过农吉的记性好得不得了。
Oh, I wish I had a memory like an elephant. 哦,我真希望我也有大象的记忆力。
Well, I had a 嗯,我玩得很
ball. 开心。
You are welcome for the clue. 线索不用谢。
And seeing as how any moron can run a plate, 既然任何傻瓜都能查到车牌,
I will take that pen 我就拿走那支笔,
and bid you adieu. 然后就告辞了。
The plate. 车牌号。
I can't run a plate. 我查不了车牌。
I'm 我
not in the system yet. 还没进入系统。
Give me the pen, please. 请把笔给我。
What was it you said? 你刚才说什么来着?
Any moron can run a plate? 任何傻瓜都能查到车牌?
Gosh. 天哪。