法庭质询:妻子遇害夜
类别:剧情电影
安迪在法庭上被质询妻子遇害当晚与妻子的冲突细节。
时长 115 秒 · 语速 165 wpm
字幕原文
Mr. Dufresne, describe the confrontation you had with your wife the night that she was murdered. 杜弗雷纳先生,请描述一下 你当晚和妻子发生的冲突 她被谋杀的那晚。
It was very bitter. 气氛非常紧张。
She said she was glad I knew, 她说她很高兴我知道了,
that she hated all the sneaking around. 她讨厌所有偷偷摸摸的行为。
She said she wanted a divorce in Reno. 她说 她想在里诺离婚。
What was your response? 你当时怎么回应的?
I told her I would not grant one. 我告诉她我不会同意的。
I'll see you in hell before I see you in Reno. 我宁愿下地狱 也不会在里诺见到你。
Those were the words you used, Mr. Dufresne, according to the testimony of your neighbors. 杜弗雷纳先生,根据证词,你当时就是这么说的, 你的邻居们作证。
If they say so. 如果他们这么说的话。
I really don't remember. 我真的不记得了。
I was upset. 我当时很心烦。
What happened after you argued with your wife? 你和妻子争吵后发生了什么?
She packed a bag. 她收拾了一个包。
She packed a bag to go and stay with 她收拾行李准备去 和...住在一起
Mr. Quentin. 昆汀先生。
Glenn Quentin. 格伦·昆汀。
Golf pro at the Snowden Hills Country Club. 斯诺登山乡村俱乐部的职业高尔夫球手。
The man you had recently discovered was your wife's lover. 你最近发现他是你妻子的情人。
Went to a few bars first. 我先去了几家酒吧。
Later, I drove to his house to confront them. 后来,我 开车去了他家,想和他们对质。
They weren't home, so I parked in the turnout and waited. 他们不在家,所以我 把车停在路边, 等着。
With what intention? 你当时有什么意图?
I'm not sure. 我不确定。
I was confused. 我很困惑。
I'm drunk. 我 喝醉了。
I think mostly I wanted to scare them. 我想 我主要是想吓唬他们。
When they arrived, you went up to the house and murdered them. 他们到家后,你走进了房子 并杀害了他们。
No. 不。
I was sobering up. 我当时正在醒酒。
I got back in the car and I drove home to sleep it off. 我回到了车里 然后开车回家睡觉。
Along the way, I stopped and I threw my gun into the Royal River. 路上,我停了下来 把我的枪扔进了皇家河。
I feel I've been very clear on this point. 我觉得我已经把这一点说得很清楚了。
Well, where I get hazy is where the cleaning woman shows up the following morning 嗯,让我感到模糊的是 第二天早上清洁女工出现
and finds your wife in bed with her lover riddled with .38 caliber bullets. 发现你的妻子和她的情人在床上,身上布满了点38口径的 子弹。
Now, does that strike you as a fantastic coincidence, Mr. Dufresne, or is it just me? 那么,这在你看来 杜弗雷纳先生,是一个惊人的巧合吗, 还是只有我这么觉得?
Yet you still maintain that you threw your gun into the river before the murders took place. 然而你仍然坚持说你把枪扔进了河里 在谋杀案发生之前。
That's very convenient. 这真是太巧了。
It's the truth. 这是事实。
The police dragged that river for three days and nary a gun was found. 警方在那条河里打捞了三天 却连一把枪都没找到。