阿甘计划买虾船,丹中尉应允大副

类别:剧情电影

阿甘向丹中尉讲述买虾船的计划,丹中尉承诺如果他成功就做他的大副。

时长 71 秒 · 语速 173 wpm

字幕原文

Before you go, 你走之前,

why don't you get your ass down to the corner 你为什么不去街角一趟

and get us another bottle of Ripple? 再给我们买一瓶瑞波酒?

Yes, sir. 是的,长官。

We're at approximately 45th Street in New York City 我们现在在纽约市大约第45街

at 1 Astor Plaza. 在阿斯特广场1号。

This is the site of the old Astor Hotel. 这里是以前阿斯特酒店的旧址。

What the hell is in Bayou La Batre? 巴尤拉巴特到底有什么?

Shrimp and boats. 虾和船。

Shrimp and boats? 虾和船?

Who gives a shit about shrimp 谁他妈在乎虾

and boats? 和船?

l gotta buy me one of them shrimp boats 我得买一艘那样的捕虾船

as soon as l have some money. 等我有了钱。

l made me a promise to Bubba. 我向巴布许了个诺。

ln Vietnam, 在越南,

as soon as the war was over, 战争一结束,

we'd go in partners. 我们就合伙。

He'd be the captain of the shrimp boat 他会是捕虾船的船长

and l'd be his first mate. 我会是他的大副。

But now that he's dead, 但现在他死了,

that means l gotta be the captain. 那就意味着我得当船长了。

A shrimp boat captain? 捕虾船船长?

Yes, sir. 是的,长官。

A promise is a promise, Lt. 承诺就是承诺,中尉。

Dan. 丹。

Now, hear this! 听着!

Private Gump here 这里的列兵甘普

is going to be a shrimp boat captain. 将会成为一名捕虾船船长。

I'll tell you what, Gilligan. 我告诉你,吉利根。

The day that you are a shrimp boat captain, 你成为捕虾船船长的那一天,

I will come and be your first mate. 我就来当你的大副。

If you're ever a shrimp boat captain, 如果你真能成为捕虾船船长,

that's the day I'm an astronaut. 那天我就是宇航员了。

What are you complaining about? 你在抱怨什么?

Who's your 你这位

friend? 朋友?

My name is Forrest. 我叫福雷斯特。

Forrest Gump. 福雷斯特·甘普。