AI五年内取代半数初级白领,毕业生何去何从
类别:教育科技
对话中,两人讨论到2035年AI可能取代一半初级白领岗位,但同时也出现十年前无法想象的新工作。展望未来,毕业生或许会从事探索太阳系等全新高薪职业,感叹变化之快难以预测。
时长 65 秒 · 口音 美式 · 语速 203 wpm
字幕原文
Okay. 好吧。
2035. 2035年。
We're graduating from college, 我们就要大学毕业了,
you and me. 你和我。
There are some leaders in the AI space that have said that in five years, AI领域的一些大佬说过,五年内,
half of the entry-level white-collar workforce will be replaced by AI. 一半的初级白领岗位会被AI取代。
So we're college graduates in five years. 所以我们五年后就是大学毕业生了。
What do you hope the world looks like for us? 你希望我们那时候的世界是什么样?
I think there's been a lot of talk about how AI might cause job displacement, 我觉得很多人都在讨论AI可能导致失业,
but I'm also curious, 但我也很好奇,
I have a job that nobody would have thought we could have a decade ago. 我现在的工作,十年前根本没人想到会有。
what are the things that we could look ahead if we're thinking 如果我们往前看,到2035年,
about in 2035 that like graduating college student if they still go 那时候的大学毕业生——如果他们还要上大学的话——
to college at all could very well be like leaving on a mission 可能正坐着飞船去探索太阳系,
to explore the solar system on a spaceship and some kind 干着某种全新、刺激、超级高薪又有趣的工作,
of completely new exciting super well paid super interesting job and feeling so bad 还会觉得我们这些老家伙真可怜,
for you and i that like we had to do this kind 居然要干这种无聊的老式工作。
of like really boring old kind of work 一切都会更好,只是……十年后的事现在真的很难想象。
and everything is just better like i i 10 years feels very hard to imagine at this point. 因为太远了。
Because it's too far. 太远了。
It's too far. 如果按现在的变化速度再叠加十年,
If you compound the current rate of change for 10 more years, 可能我们都无法想象。
it's probably something we can't even. 我可能得改改我的时间旅行计划了。
I might need to change my time travel trips. 我……
I, 我