佩奇探访糖果猫的屋顶公寓
类别:影视娱乐
佩奇和糖果猫在屋顶相遇,糖果猫解释她们住在楼下公寓,但喜欢在屋顶放松。对话展示了公寓的多个门和楼梯,以及屋顶的休闲功能。
时长 37 秒 · 口音 英式 · 语速 116 wpm
字幕原文
Oh, of course. 哦,当然啦。
That's the other door to my flat. 那是我公寓的另一扇门。
That one isn't secret. 那扇门不保密。
More doors and more stairs. 又是门又是楼梯的。
This is the roof. 这是屋顶。
Hello, Peppa. 你好,佩奇。
Oh, hello, Candy. 哦,你好,糖果。
Candy Cat is on the rooftop with her mummy. 糖果猫和她妈妈在屋顶上。
Have you come to see where we live? 你们是来看我们住的地方吗?
Yes. 是的。
Do you live on the roof? 你们住在屋顶上吗?
No, 不是,
we live in the flat below. 我们住在楼下的公寓里。
But I love being up here on the roof. 但我超喜欢待在屋顶上。
It's so relaxing. 太放松了。