瑞典交警的礼貌罚单
类别:生活日常
本课讲述在瑞典停车违规时,交警没有开罚单,而是留下一张礼貌的提醒纸条,欢迎游客并提示注意路标。这种友好的执法方式让人难以拒绝遵守。
时长 58 秒 · 口音 英式 · 语速 108 wpm
字幕原文
Lesson 16. 第16课
A polite request. 礼貌的请求
If you park your car in the wrong place, 如果你把车停错了地方
a traffic policeman will soon find it. 交警很快就会找到你
You will be very lucky if he lets you go without a ticket. 要是他没开罚单就放你走,那你可真是走大运了
However, this does not always happen. 不过,这事儿也不是每次都这样
Traffic police are sometimes very polite. 交警有时候也挺客气的
During a holiday in Sweden, 在瑞典度假的时候
I found this note on my car. 我在车上发现了这张纸条
Sir, 先生
we welcome you to our city. 欢迎您来到我们城市
This is a no-parking area. 这里是禁停区
You will enjoy your stay here if you pay attention to our street signs. 如果您留意我们的路标,您在这儿会玩得很开心
This note is only a reminder. 这张纸条只是个提醒
If you receive a request like this, 要是你收到这样的请求
you cannot fail to obey it. 你肯定没法不照做
you 你