独坐孤舟:钓鱼的哲学

类别:生活日常

讲述钓鱼爱好者的故事,尽管常常空手而归,甚至钓不到旧靴子,但主人公并不在意。朋友劝他放弃,认为浪费时间,但他真正享受的是坐在船上无所事事的感觉。

时长 57 秒 · 口音 英式 · 语速 114 wpm

字幕原文

Lesson 20 One Man in a Boat Fishing is my favourite sport. 第20课 独坐孤舟 钓鱼是我最喜欢的运动。

I often fish for hours without catching anything. 我经常一钓就是几个小时,什么也钓不到。

But this does not worry me. 但这并不让我发愁。

Some fishermen are unlucky. 有些钓鱼的人运气不好。

Instead of catching fish, 他们钓不到鱼,

they catch old boots and rubbish. 反而钓上来旧靴子和垃圾。

I am even less lucky. 我甚至更不走运。

I never catch anything. 我从来钓不到任何东西。

Not even old boots. 连旧靴子都钓不到。

After having spent whole mornings on the river, 在河边耗上一整个上午后,

I always go home with an empty bag. 我总是空着袋子回家。

You must give up fishing, 你必须放弃钓鱼,

my friends say. 我的朋友们说。

It's a waste of time. 这是在浪费时间。

But they don't realise one important thing. 但他们没意识到一件重要的事。

I'm not really interested in fishing. 我对钓鱼其实没啥兴趣。

I'm only interested in sitting in a boat and doing nothing at all. 我只是喜欢坐在船上,啥也不干。