圣诞夜送花启发,女孩手作1400只泰迪熊
类别:生活日常
圣诞夜,女孩看到妈妈要扔掉剩余的花,提议送给路人。当晚她想到应该送去医院并带上礼物,于是开始亲手制作玩具。从圆球玩具到毯子,最终专注制作泰迪熊,至今已超过1400只。
时长 45 秒 · 口音 英式 · 语速 227 wpm
字幕原文
What inspired you to start doing this? 你怎么想到做这个的?
So, 那个嘛,
mum had flowers left in the back of the car from doing her deliveries and I go, 妈妈送完货后车后座还剩些花,我就问,
what are you going to do with them? 这些花你打算怎么处理?
She goes, oh, 她说,哦,
throw them away, 扔掉呗,
it was Christmas Eve and it was the Christmas break 那天是圣诞夜,正好放圣诞假,
so she wasn't going to do anything with them. 所以她也没空管这些花。
I said, oh well, 我说,那好吧,
let's go give them out to people. 咱们去送给别人吧。
And, yeah, I did. 然后,嗯,我就真去了。
So I gave them to people walking their dogs on the street Christmas Eve 圣诞夜那天,我把花送给了街上遛狗的人,
and went home that night and I said to mum, oh, 晚上回家我跟妈妈说,哦,
we should have taken them to the hospital. 咱们应该把花送到医院去的。
and we should have taken kids presents as well. 还应该带上给小朋友的礼物。
And Mum said that would be a bit too much, 妈妈说那有点太夸张了,
cos we have nine people in the family. 毕竟咱们家九口人呢。
So I said, 我就说,
I'll make them then. 那我亲手做吧。
And I started making little round toys, 于是我开始做小圆球玩具,
and then I grew the blankets, 后来慢慢织起了毯子,
and now I make teddy bears. 现在我做泰迪熊了。
And I made over 1,400 teddy bears, 我已经做了超过1400只泰迪熊,
and this was my first one. 这只就是我的第一只。