80年代小测验:软盘与椰菜娃娃

类别:影视娱乐

主持人向未出生在80年代的年轻人展示80年代物品照片,进行趣味测验。第一张软盘被误认为是记忆芯片,引发对老式电脑的调侃;随后椰菜娃娃被认出,主持人自曝拥有三个。

时长 86 秒 · 口音 美式 · 语速 156 wpm

字幕原文

Your show takes place in the 80s. 你的节目背景是80年代。

And, Reagan, 还有,里根,

I hear you didn't know what a Walkman was. 听说你之前不知道随身听是啥。

No. No, I did not. 对,真不知道。

None of these kids were born in the 80s, 这些孩子都没在80年代出生,

so I'm gonna play this game with you guys. 所以我要跟你们玩个游戏。

I'm gonna show you some pictures of some things from the 80s. 我给你们看一些80年代的东西的照片。

And let's see if you can guess what they are. 看看你们能不能猜出是啥。

Oh. 哦。

Oh, 哦,

no. I'm gonna hold them up one at a time. 不,我一张一张举起来。

This is the 80s pop quiz. 这是80年代小测验。

We got this. 小菜一碟。

Oh, my God. 天哪。

Here's your first one. 第一张来了。

Huh? 嗯?

Huh? 嗯?

Huh? 嗯?

Look at it. 仔细看。

Huh? 嗯?

What is it? 这是啥?

A memory, like, 一种记忆,

thing you put in the camera to get the memory. 就是放相机里存记忆的东西。

A memory chip. 记忆芯片。

A memory chip. 记忆芯片。

A memory chip. 记忆芯片。

It's almost the actual size. 差不多就是实际大小。

So... 所以...

This is a floppy disk. 这是软盘。

Huh? 嗯?

Oh, my God. 天哪。

It's about... 大概...

It's about this size. 大概这么大。

And you slide it into the computer, 你把它插进电脑,

and it does what a chip does. 它干的就是芯片的活。

It holds memory and information. 存记忆和信息。

But it's too big. 但它太大了。

It's too big. 太大了。

You didn't see the computer we had. 你没见过我们那台电脑。

Oh, yeah. 哦,是啊。

Buddy, let me tell you something. 哥们,我跟你说,

This is the smallest thing on that computer. 这玩意儿在那台电脑上算最小的了。

All right, 好了,

let's see if you know what this is. 看看你们认不认识这个。

Cabbage patch, y'all. 椰菜娃娃,各位。

Cabbage patch, y'all. 椰菜娃娃,各位。

I have one. 我有一个。

Cabbage patch, y'all. 椰菜娃娃,各位。

Oh, you have one. 哦,你有一个。

Yes, I have three. 对,我有三个。