探长拆穿完美不在场证明
类别:影视娱乐
探长通过询问嫌疑人火车时间细节,发现其声称乘坐的8点火车当天因故障停运,从而揭穿其不在场证明。
时长 93 秒 · 口音 英式 · 语速 88 wpm
字幕原文
Lesson 87. 第87课。
A Perfect Alibi. 完美的不在场证明。
I confirmed that I was there on time. 我确认我准时到了那里。
Would a later train get you to work on time? 坐晚一点的车能让你准时上班吗?
Asked the inspector. 探长问道。
I suppose it would, 我想应该可以,
but I never catch a later train. 但我从不坐晚点的车。
At what time did you arrive at the station? 你几点到的车站?
At ten to eight. 七点五十。
I bought a paper and waited for the train. 我买了份报纸,然后等车。
And you didn't notice anything unusual? 你没注意到什么异常吗?
Of course not. 当然没有。
I suggest, 我怀疑,
said the inspector, 探长说,
that you are not telling the truth. 你没说实话。
I suggest that you did not catch the 8 o'clock train, 我怀疑你没赶上八点的车,
but that you caught the 8.25, 而是坐了八点二十五分的车,
which would still get you to work on time. 那也能让你准时上班。
You see, 你看,
on the morning of the murder, 在谋杀案发生的早上,
the 8 o'clock train did not run at all. 八点的车根本没开。
It broke down at Fern Green Station and was taken off the line. 它在Fern Green站出了故障,被撤下了线路。