剧院里的私人谈话引发冲突

类别:生活日常

上周我去剧院看戏,座位很好,但后排一对年轻男女大声聊天,让我无法听清演员台词。我多次转头怒视并抗议,对方却粗鲁回应这是私人谈话,最终我忍无可忍。

时长 66 秒 · 口音 英式 · 语速 96 wpm

字幕原文

Lesson 1. 第一课。

A private conversation. 私人谈话。

Last week, 上周,

I went to the theatre. 我去看戏了。

I had a very good seat. 我的座位特别好。

The play was very interesting. 那场戏特别有意思。

I did not enjoy it. 但我没看进去。

A young man and a young woman were sitting behind me. 我后面坐着一对年轻男女。

They were talking loudly. 他们聊得很大声。

I got very angry. 我特别生气。

I could not hear the actors. 演员说什么我都听不见。

I turned round. 我转过头去。

I looked at the man and the woman angrily. 我生气地瞪着那男的和女的。

They did not pay any attention. 他们根本不理我。

In the end, 最后,

I could not bear it. 我实在忍不了了。

I turned round again. 我又转过去。

I can't hear a word, “我一个字都听不见,”

I said angrily. 我生气地说。

It's none of your business, “关你什么事,”

the young man said rudely. 那个年轻男人粗鲁地说。

This is a private conversation. “这是私人谈话。”