麦肯齐河畔露营:冰水挑战与绝美蓝湖
类别:生活日常
视频记录了一次沿麦肯齐河徒步露营的旅程,海拔平稳,景色壮丽。讲述者回忆去年同一时间跳入37度恒温湖水的经历,因寒冷导致肌肉僵硬需人救助,今年则因勇气不足放弃。湖水因微生物无法生存而异常清澈,阳光下呈现五倍蓝色。
时长 118 秒 · 口音 美式 · 语速 123 wpm
字幕原文
All right. 好啦
Let's go. 走吧
So the elevation stays pretty steady the whole way through. 所以海拔全程都挺平稳的
Just a little bit of ups and downs following the Mackenzie River. 就沿着Mackenzie河有点小起伏
So pretty. 真美啊
My little daredevil who loves cliff edges. 我家那个爱站悬崖边的小冒险家
Wow. 哇
All right, camp, we made it. 好了,营地,我们到了
Wow. 哇
Look at that, camp. 看那儿,营地
All right, 好了
we're gonna go down to the base over there. 我们要下到那边的底部
It is so pretty and the sun's not even hitting it. 太美了,而且太阳还没照到呢
It's like five times bluer when the sun's on it. 太阳一照,颜色能蓝五倍
Wow. 哇
The other side of the pool here. 水池的另一边
Come on. 来吧
Do you guys really think I would leave you here? 你们真以为我会把你们丢这儿吗
Let's go. 走吧
All right, almost at the bottom. 好了,快到底了
Woo! 呜呼
Hey, Cam. 嘿,Cam
Last year when I was here, 去年我来这儿的时候
same time of year, freezing, 同一时间,冷得要命
was still wearing a winter coat. 还穿着冬大衣
I did jump in and someone had to literally help me out because my muscles were like stuck. 我跳进去了,结果得有人硬把我拉出来,因为肌肉都僵住了
But it's actually really hard to walk My legs aren't working. 但走路真的超难,我腿都不听使唤了
Not feeling as brave this year. 今年没这么大胆了
Also not as desperate for a shower. 也没那么急着洗澡
So, I'm not gonna do that. 所以我不跳了
But it was so cool. 但那次真酷
This water stays at about 37 degrees year-round. 这水全年保持在37度左右
So not even microorganisms can survive below the surface. 所以连微生物都活不了
Okay, way back out. 好了,往回走吧
Let's go! 走啦
I found the easy way. 我找到捷径了
Frickin' mountain goat. 这该死的山羊
This dog kicks my butt as he tries to rip a root out of the ground. 这狗拽着根树根,累得我够呛
Yeah, you get that root. 对,把那根拔出来
Oh my God! 天哪
You are so strong! 你力气真大
King of the roots. 根王